We appreciate your interest in The Charleston Christian School. This checklist will assist you in the application process.
- Tour the Campus: Our Director of Admissions, Shelley will give you a tour of the school. This is an opportunity for you to see the environment in which your student would be learning every day and meet our Head of School, Ms. Ashley Chandler. We also provide you with an application packet which includes information about tuition and fees, uniforms, school supplies, and the calendar. We will answer any questions that you may have.
- Submit the Following:
CCS Online Application
Pastor’s letter of recommendation for the family (Enter pastor email on the online application)
Non-refundable $125 application fee (last step on the online application)
- Schedule an Interview: The CCS office will call to schedule an appointment for an interview with the parents. Students enrolling in grades 6-8 will be included in the interview.
- Sign up for Testing: We test or receive tests for all incoming students. The school will call to set up a time to bring your child in for testing. Testing is especially important for incoming kindergarten students.
A final decision cannot be made without satisfying all requirements. Students will be allowed to enroll once all the steps have been completed.
If accepted, you will receive an email with online enrollment instructions. After enrolling online, you will receive a tuition contract to sign.
Tuition and Fees
- Grades K5-5 - $7,260
- Grades 6-8 - $7,480
- One time application fee of $125
- Facility Fee - $480
- An annual enrollment fee of:
Early Enrollment - $275 due early March
Regular Enrollment - $350 deadline March 31
Late Enrollment - $375 starting April 1
- Field trips and other incidentals will require additional fees during the school year.
All CCS tuition is paid monthly by bank draft or credit card through FACTS Management Company. Tuition can be paid over 12 months from June-May or all at once at the beginning of the year.
CCS is committed to serving Christian families from a variety of backgrounds, and we are pleased to offer tuition assistance to families with demonstrated financial need. Application for admission and application fee must be received before tuition assistance is considered. Apply online through FACTS Management Company by mid-March.