We appreciate your interest in The Charleston Christian School. This checklist will assist you in the application process.
- Tour the Campus: Our Director of Admissions will give you a tour of the school. This is an opportunity for you to see the environment in which your student would be learning every day and meet our Head of School, Ms. Ashley Chandler. We also provide you with an application packet which includes information about tuition and fees, uniforms, school supplies, and the calendar. We will answer any questions that you may have.
- Submit the Following:
- CCS Online Application
- Pastor’s letter of recommendation for the family teacher recommendations for the student
- Teacher recommendation via email form directly to the teacher
- Non-refundable $125 application fee (last step on the online application)
- Schedule an Interview/Shadow the School: The CCS office will call to schedule an appointment for an interview with the parents. Students enrolling in grades 6-8 will be included in the interview.
- Students entering 5th-8th grade should schedule a shadow day after touring the campus.
- All applications for students entering 8th grade will be taken on a case-by-case basis.
- Sign up for Testing: We test or receive tests for all incoming students. The school will call to set up a time to bring your child in for testing. Testing is especially important for incoming kindergarten students.
A final decision cannot be made without satisfying all requirements. Students will be allowed to enroll once all the steps have been completed.
If accepted, you will receive an email with online enrollment instructions. After enrolling online, you will receive a tuition contract to sign.